When to Select a Frame Tent
Find a frame tent for your special occasion!
Finding the most suitable tent for your needs could be a challenge. There is a wide range of options to choose between modern tents. You’ll need to compare materials, sizes, designs, and even the underlying structure of a tent.
Frame Tent Description
Frame tents are a free-standing framework of aluminum or steel pipe that supports a vinyl roof without the use of interior poles. This self-supporting structure features graceful peaks and curves, which require an anchoring system of stakes or weights to secure it in place.
The frame tent is excellent for gatherings limited by confined spaces like a backyard, over a patio, in a parking lot, or against a building.
Benefits of a frame tent
- The great advantage of using a frame tent is that it is free-standing; in other words, it doesn´t need stakes for support into the ground like a pole tent.
- The frame tent is more comfortable to install on any surface. Whether its concrete, grass, paved, a deck, or asphalt. That is why many people find this kind of tent to be ideal.
- Frame tents don´t have a center pole, which means you have more room or more usable space to move inside.
- For corporate events and private parties, the entire frame can support the load of the canopy and any sidewalls used. That maximizes the interior space to have more room for the event.
- It’s easier to train your crew to set up an entire tent frame, canopy, and modular walls.
- Frame tents are ideal if you need a structure for two days or even a week. Frame tents are strong and sturdy and can withstand diverse weather conditions.
- You can add solid flooring, either wood panels, dance floor, or any other surface for your event.
- You can use frame tents for setting up decorations and lighting.
Making the Right Decision for Your Needs
Before you invest, make sure that you’ve compared the best commercial frame tents on the market today.