Tasty and Easy Recipes for Camping
Summer is Camping Season!
Share beautiful moments with your family or friends. Camping can be comfortable, fun, and relaxing, spending time enjoying nature and admiring the quietness of the great outdoors. Cooking could also be a nice activity if you choose quick and easy recipes. Here are two good ideas for your camping, cooking adventure.
Nachos on the Grill Recipe:
This easy recipe is great on the grill. It takes only a few minutes to put together so it’s a great snack food to serve when you go camping.
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 can or bag black beans without juice
- 1 can of chopped green chilies or fresh chilies
- 2 tsp taco seasoning mix
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheese (mozzarella or gouda)
- Make a good fire in the grill.
- Spread tortilla chips in a pan previously greased with butter or oil.
- Mix beans, tomatoes, chiles and taco seasoning mix in a bowl.
- Spread bean mixture evenly over tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle the cheese.
- Cover pan with foil.
- Cook for some minutes until the cheese is melted.
Smoky Cheese Sandwiches
Looking for the Best Tent to Have Memorable Moments?
At The Denver Tent Company, we believe in the best quality. Contact us!
The Colorado Wall Tent is a favorite for hunting, outfitting, and anyone wanting a reliable and comfortable base camp. The Colorado Wall Tent has evolved over the years from hundreds of suggestions from professional outfitters and guides who realize a tent is more than just a place to sleep.