Want to Take your Dog Camping?
Must love dogs!
Your pets are important to your family, and if you go camping with the whole family and want to take your dog, there are essential considerations that must be considered.
Tips for taking your pets camping
1) Pack the appropriate supplies. When you go camping with the family, carry a first aid kit, this is also good for the dog. It should include: rubbing alcohol, antiseptic wipes, tweezers, gauze, and bandages.
Another very important issue is water. Bring enough water for both the family and the dog because your dog becomes very dehydrated in the summer season, especially if it is a very active dog.
2) Check if there are ticks. These attack the dogs that walk in the forest, especially in the summer season. It is necessary to check armpits, groin, and skin folds around the ears. That should be done every day.
3) Ensure that vaccines are up to date. It is necessary to be sure that vaccines are up to date, especially rabies, since it may encounter a wild animal. It is also crucial that preventive medicines be taken for fleas, ticks, and heartworm.
4) Beware of plants. In the forest, there are toxic plants, do not allow the dog to gnaw the plants, because the branches and leaves can cause asphyxiation. Also, mushrooms can be very poisonous to dogs.
5) Put on a vest. It is essential to put the dog a special bright colored vest in case it is lost; it will be easier to find it.
6) Use a leash. Keep the dog on an appropriate leash to prevent it from eating a toxic plant or mushroom on a walk in the forest.
MAROON BELL TENT
The Maroon Bell Tent is our newest design. Our Maroon Bell Tent is a portable yurt that is easy to put up with just one middle pole and doorway framework. Designed with ease of use in mind and our high standards, our bell tent is the only one manufactured in the USA and made with 3′ walls. Designed for luxury and comfort, the Maroon Bell Tent has been field-tested under diverse conditions and has outperformed our expectations. For those looking for a spacious tent that is easy to erect but gives you a lot of room to stretch out, this is your tent.