Plan Your Outdoor Wedding
Rent an awning or a tent for your wedding
Many couples who plan their wedding, want to do something different and plan to do it outdoors instead of in a hall. The best option is to rent tents or awnings for its large number of benefits, its beauty, and infinite possibilities.
Renting a Tent for an outdoor wedding has many advantages
- The most important is protection against the weather. Although there are meteorological predictions, you can never be sure of the weather conditions that will prevail during the event, on the day of the wedding. Weather conditions may change from one day to another. The importance of the awning is that you can have the ceremony and party regardless of weather conditions. And you can enjoy being outdoors.
- New technology will allow the set up of air conditioning/heating systems to maintain ideal conditions under the awning, whether summer or winter. For example, you can have a wedding in the middle of winter and be warm under the awning, able to watch the snowfall. If it is summer with a lot of heat, air conditioning gives a pleasant temperature inside the tent.
- Protection against mosquitoes is essential since these are very annoying in the summer. Some awnings have anti-mosquito walls, which prevent them from entering the tent and disturbing the guests.
- Another great awning advantage is the many possibilities of internal decoration — full of lights and color. The color of the walls, floor, or architecture, there are innumerable options to use to decorate the interior, such as chandeliers, bows, dance floors, and many others.
- Renting an awning is much cheaper than renting a room for the wedding and the party.