Kitchen Implements for Camping
What is the right gear for your camp kitchen?
If you want to have great food while camping, it is important to have the right equipment. Below is a list of some camp cooking essentials for your outdoor adventure. Of course the checklist is not the perfect setup, it all depends on your cooking style. The important thing is to make delicious meals, using useful utensils to reduce work and make cooking an easier task.
My recommendations as a camping fan are described below:
- Portable gas stove:
- 1 or 2 pots
- Frying pan
- Food-storage canister
- Water bottles
- Plastic plates, bowls, glasses, and cups
- Utensils such as knives, forks, and spoons
- Matches, lighter or fire starter
Other suggestions for camping fans:
- Coolers: indispensable
- Plastic egg holder: this accessory is actually worth it.
- Cutting board
- Collapsible Water Jug: might not be very durable, but it is still a good option.
- Corkscrew: to enjoy a bottle of wine and see the sunset.
- Portable coffee/espresso maker: to start the day with energy
- Camp types of furniture like foldable chairs and tables
- Box with lid: to keep food safely hidden from racoons and other small animals.
- Kitchen organizer
- Grill Rack
- Biodegradable soap and sponge
- Dry towels
- Drying Rack
- Trash bags
Best Kitchen Accessories in the USA: Denver Tent Company
Colorado Cylinder Stove
Our Colorado Cylinder Stove is the finest camp stove in the industry. Enjoy a cool night but stay warm in your tent with your camp stove to keep you comfortable.
Help keep your floor clean and safe from stray sparks and embers. Our stove mat is the perfect accessory for your new stove to protect your floor.
Wall Tent Organizer
Have the ability to get your stuff off the floor and hang it on the wall. Creates a place to keep all the little items and have them easily accessible.