Glamping in Costa Rica
When it comes lodging alternatives, Costa Rica’s list is significantly growing. Hammock hotels, treehouses, and eco-lodges are rising throughout the entire country. However, there is one additional option that is getting lots of recognition: glamping.
Glamorous camping, better known as “glamping” is a new trend about staying in a tent that is equipped and furnished with all the conveniences one would find in a regular hotel. It has become extremely popular for people who want to experience the adventure and solitude of camping without forfeiting the comfort a hotel can offer. In other words, it is camping made easy.
Glamping in Costa Rica enables visitors to get close to all the amazing nature and wildlife, while at the same time leaving out the uncomfortable parts of camping.
Here is a list of the Costa Rica Glamping sites that are high quality and first-class:
- Manoas: A resort in Uvita, a small town in the South Pacific of Costa Rica. It has four glamping tents and three villas next to a river.
- Flor Y Bambu: A glamping hotel in Playa Grande, a surfing beach in Guanacaste. Choose from 2-4 people tents with queen sized beds, a terrace, and fridge, hot water, and even Wi-Fi.
- Rafiki Beach Camp: This is part of the Rafiki Safari Camp, and it is located on the Savegre River, about 30 kilometers south of Manuel Antonio town.
- Rio Tico Safari Lodge: Found near Ojochal in the South Pacific, they have nine luxury tents equipped with private bathrooms, hot water, a queen or king size bed, and a private terrace.
- Dreamsea Surf Camp: A wonderful surf camp in Playa Tamarindo, Guanacaste. When you book a surf package with them, you stay in their glamping tents. They offer both shared and private tents. You can also make a reservation for one of their luxury tents.
So, you see, now you have a lot of options to go glamping in Costa Rica. Just check them out and choose the best one for you. Remember that we at Denver Tent Co. have a lot of great accessories that you can buy to make your camping trip even better.