Fishing in Lakes and Rivers with Earthworms
Camp and fish using earthworms as bait
Fishing is an enjoyable pastime for everyone especially when we go camping. Everybody likes this sport, old or young, men and women. You can choose to fish alone, with family and friends, or as part of a group.
Tips for fishing with live bait:
Earthworms are irresistible to most fish!
Earthworms are the live bait preferred by fishermen. They can be purchased in specific fishing seasons or look for them in places near the fishing site. They are easy to maintain and last a long time.
Recommendations to keep earthworms in the best condition:
- To find them is simple, and what is needed is a small hand shovel, and a container with soil to put and maintain them.
- The worms are usually found on a slightly humid soil and at a depth of 2 to 4 inches.
- Earthworms should be placed on the tip of the hook, and be careful not to mistreat them, so they stay alive and attract the fish
- Catching worms is a rewarding experience. Whether you buy or find your bait, you should always keep it fresh and lively.
- Many fishermen prefer to collect their own bait by removing the worms from their backyard.
The earthworm has been the primary choice of live bait among most fishermen.
Why? Because the earthworm is deadly and irresistible to most large fish when used as live bait.
The Colorado Wall Tent has evolved over the years from hundreds of suggestions from professional outfitters and guides who realize a tent is more than just a place to sleep. Our Colorado Wall Tent has a legacy and history all its own. Our canvas wall tents stand the test of time and will give you many, many years of memories and use.