Delicious Recipe To Enjoy the Summer Outdoors!
Brochettes to Eat at the Campsite
Summer is only here for a couple months! Camping can be therapeutic while enjoying fresh air, clear skies, starry nights, warm, perfect weather, and a spectacular meal!
Here is a recipe you can enjoy when planning your next summer picnic or camping trip. You can prepare it at home in advance, so when you arrive at your campsite your meal is ready to eat. Or if you are in the mood for cooking outdoors, you can build a campfire or fire up the grill to prepare these amazing kebabs (the marinade is better to prepare ahead of time).
They’re easy to assemble, delicious, healthy, and can be made up to 3 hours in advance.
- 15 long wooden skewers
- A package of cheese tortellini
- 6 spoons Italian salad dressing
- Tabasco sauce (as desired)
- 30 olives
- 30 grape tomatoes
- 30 thin slices salami
- 15 baby mozzarella balls
- 30 pieces basil, torn
- 15 pieces chopped artichoke hearts
- Follow instructions to cook tortellini according to package directions. Combine the tortellini with salad dressing and hot sauce in a plastic bag that can be sealed. Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes and up to 3 hours.
- When ready to assemble, drain and throw away any remaining marinade.
- For each skewer, insert an olive, tomato, basil, tortellini, basil, folded salami slice, mozzarella ball, tortellini, basil, folded salami piece, artichoke heart, tomato, olive and so on. You can change up the arrangement if you like, but this the recommended order above is better for a nice and delicious appealing.
Choose the Best and Go Camping Safely and in Comfort!
Denver Tent has been manufacturing the highest quality tents, custom fabrics, and outdoor products since 1890.
Maroon Bell Tent
Designed for luxury and comfort, the Maroon Bell Tent has been field tested under diverse conditions and has outperformed our expectations. For those looking for a spacious tent that is easy to erect but gives you a lot of room to stretch out, this is your tent.