Camping Tips For Beginners
Camping for the first time?
Maybe you think it’s complicated, but it’s not. Just preview what might happen and dare to try something new. Camping is an adventure you and your family will always remember. Camping is a unique experience, allowing you to live in close contact with nature and with other people, learning multiple aspects of simple daily life.
What You Need To Bring
- Inflatable or foam mattresses, sleeping bags, and blankets.
- Multi-purpose knife
- Camping kitchen. Gas is the most recommended. Gas spares are sold.
- Gas or paraffin lamps, lanterns (some can be charged with sunlight), flashlights (your kids will love this!)
- Pots, frying pan, and a kettle.
- Drums of drinking water.
- A first aid kit with essential medicines like antihistamines to treat allergies, repellent against mosquitoes, and remedies for personal use.
- Summer clothes or warm clothing depending on the place. Sunblock and lifejacket for those who cannot swim.
- Beach toys or board games, books, paintings, paddles, balls, snorkeling equipment, and any other distractions.
- Cooler with enough ice and food that needs refrigeration.
- Batteries for the flashlights and lanterns.
- High-quality and comfortable tent.
Some Advice For Your Camping Trip
- Don’t forget to check your vehicle to avoid any mishaps on the road.
- Research in advance where you are going. Investigate the weather conditions, and the facilities (water, toilets).
- Try your equipment before you leave home. (lamps, stove, flashlight, etc)
- Cover the boxes with food to avoid animals sneaking on it.