Benefits of Camping
Venture to the outdoors and experience new feelings
Enjoy the outdoors, enjoy nature, contemplate thousands of stars and spend time with friends camping in a relaxed place away from the bustle. It is a recommended activity at least once a month.
Benefits of camping
- From the moment you climb a hill and travel on a trail, the muscles are put into operation, and you can quickly burn up to 500 calories.
- The open-air improves breathing for health.
- The mind also begins to process information differently, it clears and causes greater tranquility.
- If you choose an isolated place, you will not have a signal on your cell phone, and you will have to look for other activities to entertain and pass the time. This will give you the possibility to appreciate the small details that nature offers, such as the sound of a waterfall, the exuberant vegetation, and the noise of birds or crickets.
- At night the stars will grasp your attention and you will enjoy the warmth of a bonfire.
- Being in touch with nature improves the mood and clears certain vices and routines of life in the city.
- Walking among nature decreases the symptoms of depression.
- The peace of being alone among trees and animal sounds transports you to a more intimate state where it is easier to know yourself.
- Contemplating the stars or seeing the flow of a river also brings significant benefits to your person. Soon after being in contact with the green of the forests, you will begin to feel filled with a new energy.